Jaguar Super Saturday 2020Saturday 27th June 8:45am 4:00pm
The Trust will be supporting the 8th running of Jaguar Super Saturday at Coventry Transport Museum on Saturday 20th June 2020.
Jaguar Super Saturday 2020 is the organiser’s EIGHTH annual event and promises to be a really great day out once again!
In 2019 there were 99 wonderful vehicles from JAGUAR, DAIMLER and SS, all on display in Millennium Place right outside the museum entrance. The cars spanned almost 90 years of models from the long history of these iconic British motoring marques.
- We are aiming to have a record 100 cars at the show providing a very varied and interesting display!
- A great opportunity to visit the MUST-SEE COVENTRY TRANSPORT MUSEUM, which includes an excellent hall dedicated to JAGUAR !
- Selected display cars will be invited to take pride-of-place in our TIMELINE OF ICONIC CARS representing the span of decades
- We are once again being supported by the Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust with some very special cars from their extensive collection, one of which will be our VIP car with lots of unique history!
- There will be some FUN PRIZES in the afternoon (at 3 pm), presented by our VIP GUEST.
- We will be supporting the AIR AMBULANCE CHARITY with your kind donations collected upon your arrival.
- If possible – please fly/display a Union Flag on your car… British-made cars and we are proud of it!
- Fine and warm weather has been booked for the day – but it will go ahead regardless whatever the weather!
- This is NOT a concourse show event so Swallow/SS/Jaguar/Daimler vehicles of all ages/condition are welcome to apply for a place.
TIMINGS: (in the interests of safety and marshalling please strictly observe these timings)
- NO cars can be admitted before 08.45 so please do NOT arrive too early as it will just cause a big blockage!
- TIMELINE DISPLAY CARS – should arrive strictly between 08.45 and 09.30 to aid our Marshalls park-up logistics.
- NON-TIMELINE CARS – should arrive between 09.45 and 10.30 and will be parked in our “Pride & Joy Display” – but please avoid arriving before 09.45 or you will just hinder the Timeline cars arrival.
- Prize giving, and the announcement of the charity amount raised, will commence at 15.00
- DEPARTURE is not before 16.00